Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've Been Thinking

I really ought to post something new. Hmmm... yeah, I should do that soon. I think the problem is that I usually only blog to make my not-interesting life at least read in an interesting manner... and now that it seems particularly interesting, I have a bit of a problem recognizing blogging material. I guess that is only sort of bad. Okay, since I don't sleep at night anymore I think I will take a 30 minute nap. I hope that goes well. Maybe I will tell you about it sometime.

7 comments:

Two Guns said...

You failed at that nap, and you know it, but you did succeed at one today (yesterday)... tell them about it.

Two Guns said...

Okay, later.

Two Guns said...

no, right now.

Two Guns said...

Okay, good night.

Anonymous said...

Your blogging-on-your-own-blog privileges have been officially revoked by the RBC (Random Blogging Commission). You've violated several of their policies, including the one that says "You can't call a guy a 'fag' your first week of blogging and then be one on your blog."

Two Guns said...

Loser 24, your anonymous comments privileges were revoked a long time ago, and you are in clear violation of the DBABFF mandate of '05.

Saint K said...

Yeah, well you suck.

-Anonymous