Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Journal Entry of the Wet Cushion on the Floor

day 167

They left me outside again. This time in the rain. Things are getting worse every day. Ever since the air cooled, their visits have become irregular at best. It wasn’t so bad with just the cold, but I fear this business with the rain may be a sign of potentially damaging neglect. With each passing day I become increasingly convinced that it is no longer safe for me to stay here.

day 168

I saw him watching me last night. It might have been early morning.

Someone’s been looking in my journal.

day 169

Reading over my last two entries, I find it odd that they cover a span of a couple days though I only started this journal several minutes ago.

day 170

It occurred to me that I don’t know how to read or write. Whoever is writing this journal, it isn’t me. Tomorrow, I go.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Hitchcock is going to be so funny.

Two Guns said...

You are unacceptable.

Anonymous said...

Dang, I thought I was giving you a monster awesome comment about your skills as a suspense writer.

Two Guns said...

This guy never got an answer about the blog makeover.

Two Guns said...

Who are you?

Anonymous said...

This is me doing the Dump on you abalone in jade sauce.

Anonymous said...

the new design is top-notch.

i have a present, from canada, for you. must give it to you soon.

kb

Two Guns said...

Is it a boat?

Anonymous said...

No.