Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I Am Completely Out of Ideas

I have no inspiration and no clue what I am about to write. Don't say I didn't warn you, because what follows will be unedited and uncensored free-flowing stream of thought madness.

I used to spend my time coming up with proverbs like "no rooster can lay quite like a hen." I think that was a good use of my time, considering that I could have been eating things I found on the ground instead.

Last summer during our family reunion my brother and I stayed up until three in the morning laughing about how funny a Bad Dudes movie would be. The walls in the cabin were pretty thin, so my mom also stayed up until three in the morning not laughing about how funny a Bad Dudes movie would be, but I bet it warmed her heart anyway. We were right though, it would be funny. What isn't funny about two bad dudes battling thousands of color-coded ninjas as they run, walk and train hop their way to the White House so they can rescue the president?

I have an interview for covenant group leader in twenty minutes. I guess I should get pretty and head out soon.

Well, that was fun. I hope you had a good time. See you later. I'll miss you. Don't forget to write. Oh yes, and don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

Two Guns said...

Well, it was fun while it lasted... you brought joy into my life, even if only for a short time. I meant all those things I said, and I hope you meant what you said, and I think that was from a movie.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a script. How much will you sell it for? Ha! Ninjas! Fantastic! ...seriously though. I was thinking... ("dots" imply "thought".) "Opaque". The word "Opaque" causes one to think of which color? Black. (I'll assume we all chose "Black".) So, if the fundamental color of Opaque is Black and the opposite of Opaque is understood to be Transparent then, the opposite color of Opaque must be... White. (Correct.) Here's my point. If White is Transparent and I am classified as White (on legal forms and surveys) then, people should be able to see right through me. If that's the case then, why am I brimming with LIES?!