Tuesday, January 10, 2006

...And Sometimes Y

...And The Rest Will Follow is a great album by a great band called Project 86. Even if you don't like them, they are still excellent. Yeah, that kind of great... like great grandpas, only with a lot more screaming I hope.

In honor of ...And The Rest Will Follow, I have decided to embark on a musical odyssey to add knew meaning to the first two days of Spring Semester '06.

To begin, if The White Stripes have anything to say about Spring Semester '06, they aren't saying it now, to me. They are just yelling about some girl, which seems a little one-sided on Jack's part if you ask me, or Meg. Hang on a second while I find something more appropriate (this is real-time, by the way... each and every time you read it).

Well, all I found was "Dead by Dawn," by Showbread. This isn't working like I thought maybe it would, or at least I hope it isn't. This is kind of fun though—a one-sided musical odyssey needlessly communicated through print... excuse me for a second.

Thanks for waiting. Where were we?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you a son of a b****, you left me hanging.

Saint K said...

I so totally agree that ...And The Rest Will Follow by Project 86* is the best album of the world, as in, the entire world, like the best album of music since there has been music. This leads me to my next statement which is, by and large, anyone not accepting my previous statement for the absolute truth will be thought of as "not cool" and/or (or just 'and') the opposite of heterosexual.



*In no way am I affiliated with Project 86, the band, the name, the logo, the man, the myth, the legend, He Is Legend, Legend of the Fall, Heath Ledger, or the Legends Bar located in Antioch, CA 94509. Nor do I have anything to do with them (all of them - those listed)

Two Guns said...

I don't think you can say that, but I appreciate the grammatical correction