Thursday, September 21, 2006

This In at Just This Time

A recent series of readership polls at a popular blog found that readership polls are completely worthless when the readership is not large enough to establish a plurality without including the writer.

"Sometimes I wonder what I'm really doing here," the writer, affectionately called "Two Guns" by no one, really, was overheard saying in his head. "But more often I wonder what [the blog's faithful reader(s)] are doing here. I mean, couldn't they be watching episodes of Freakazoid on YouTube or something?"

Two Guns went on to edit the title of his current post so it didn't end in a preposition, which he noted is actually a noun.

"I guess I get it," he said, regarding the previous sentence. "I'm just not sure it was worth getting."

1 comment:

Saint K said...

Yeah, Freakazoid is a great show.