Monday, September 15, 2008

An Awkward Conversation at WinCo with the Shampoo I Forgot to Use this Morning

Oh, hey there. Uh... how've you been?

Yeah? Good. That's great, Shampoo. Uh... can I... what are you looking for?

Really? Ha! What, do I have gum in my hair or something?

Oh, and jelly? That makes sense.

No, I totally agree. You can buy whatever you want. It doesn't all have to be about me, or... anyone else.

Milk. Yeah, we're almost out of milk. Do you... drink milk?

Seriously, Shampoo, I really didn't see you this morning. Believe me, if I had, I definitely would have washed my hair because my hair feels like crap right now. It's seriously gross.

No, I don't doubt it. I'm sure you were right in front of me. It's just... sometimes you just get really busy doing other--huh? I mean, I meant you, as in me... sometimes I get really busy.

Uh... I'm not sure. Probably, you know... soaping up.

No, I guess I didn't...

True. Well, like I said, it really was a mistake.

Yeah, yeah. I hear you. Definitely. No I'm really sorry.

Listen, are you doing anything tonight?

Oh.

Well... can I see you tomorrow?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

who were you talking to in this conversation? It does seem awkward but at the same time just odd.

lacey said...

this made me laugh out loud. honestly. like, others could hear me. i mean, not too loud or anything, just, a little bit. but it was aloud.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Drew, who were you talking to? Awkward and odd. At the same time.

Two Guns said...

All three of these comments are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Please stop calling me.

Anonymous said...

ok. so I went and reread this post. and I now understand. I too laughed out loud. my goodness.

Anonymous said...

So this is so dumb and innuendo ridden.

Two Guns said...

Comment on YouTube much?

Saint K said...

Don't abandon us for you livejournal account you jerk...give us some new material here!

Anonymous said...

Ya...you better not ditch us! Laughs on Friday!

We have a bet bet bet (win!) that you are no longer going to be a blogger...

Two Guns said...

How much is the bet, and who will give me the bigger cut?