Friday, May 12, 2006

I Laugh When a Flamingo Trips

I laugh when a flamingo trips
and plays it off like nothing happened,
and when a llama gazes into the distance,
contemplating,
then turns and meets my eyes
and declares us equals with his gaze.

I laugh when my mom looses her glasses
on her head.
and when Dad realizes he is wrong
halfway through explaining why he is right,
and when they both have to call me
because they can’t work the remote.

I laugh when I chomp down on a fork
even though I’ve been feeding myself
for a good while now,
and when I fart loudly during the final,
in the class I might be failing
but no one seems to notice.

2 comments:

Two Guns said...

Notice: all commentees shall heretofore leave the correcting of grammar errors to the proprietor of this website, namely, Two Guns. We appreciate your business.

Saint K said...

i Like the no one notices that you farted or because you failed in clas. (Go For It). Oh, and Tuesday works for me.