Thursday, January 15, 2009

Attack of the Clones

Today I am having my first beer. It's a Fat Tire, and I'm told it's good, but I think mine is actually some kind of antiseptic or disinfectant. My hope was that it would be enough to help me forget, or at least enjoy, Attack of the Clones. Turns out 5.2 percent is not enough.

"I always wanted the worst movie I ever worked on to be called 'Attack of the Clones.'" - probably some guy responsible for naming Attack of the Clones

"We decided to call it 'Attack of the Clones' because there are clones in it. Yeah, the 'attack' doesn't happen until the end of the third film, but... Shoot. Yeah I'm not sure what we were thinking." - probably some idiot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't have a fat tire for your first beer! That's like having a steak when you should be gumming down a spoonful of whirled peas and carrots. Tell someone to go get you a mike's hard lemonade or at least a heffeweizen (hef-a-vy-zen) with a lemon in it. Man, get some friends who will look after you, newbie.

Anonymous said...

welcome to alcohol. it's an acquired taste.