Saturday, September 03, 2005

TGIS

NOT my favorite restaurant. Typing of which, last night/this morning I went to Denny's restaurant of the same name and thought to myself that I myself would like to get myself a milk "shake" of the chocolate flavor variety. However, my mind went on to myself, would not peanut butter (better) make your (my) "shake" oh so much better (butter)? Asked I therefore not of myself but to the mistress in waiting "Do you "guys" have peanut butter?"

"No," replied her reply.

And presently I ran to yon Vons and purchased about 35 servings per container. Upon returning, there finding a chocolate treat in waiting from the maiden of the same, mixed I some of said butter therewithin. Did I then partook.

And it was good.

1 comment:

Saint K said...

Said I to mine own conscious of mind,"Has poor Drew von Cox misenpartaken of thine own "wacky-weed." Said I then to mine own once and more times, "Fo Sho, Nigga."